Things to Do
- Lux Park Leisure Centre - swimming pool, flumes
- Porfell Animal Land
- The Monkey Sanctuary
- Carnglaze Slate Caverns
- National Marine Aquarium
- Sea Fishing from Polperro, Fowey and Looe (including shark fishing).
- Salmon, sea trout and brown trout by permit from the East and West Looe rivers.
- Bake Lakes
- Siblyback & Colliford lakes
- Siblyback Lake - watersports centre - windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, rowing boats for hire; Walks, adventure play area, toddlers' playground.
- Colliford Lake - just south of Jamaica Inn. Traditional fly-fishing - Cornwall's' premier brown trout fishery. Picnics, lakeside walks, large Nature Reserve
Gardens & Houses etc
For your convenience we offer an on-line facility where you can check availability and make a booking right now if you wish.
something for everyone .....including the Eden Project
- TM International School of Horsemanship Henwood - direct access to Bodmin Moor
- St Veep Riding Stables, including "Saddle Addicts" - special all-day sessions for children
The South West Coast Path leads east and west from Looe. Try a relaxing walk along the Downs westwards from Hannafore or more strenuous sections of the Coast Path towards Talland Bay, Polperro and beyond - then there's Bodmin Moor - the choice is yours.